Toward Independent Living and Learning
TILL ’s Individualized Supports are as unique and varied as the needs of the person. Services may be short term, goal-based, or part of a comprehensive ongoing plan of support.
Services and Supports may include:
- Training in preparation for a more independent setting.
- Assistance in establishing a household which meets the person’s needs.
- Support which allows the person to remain in their own living arrangement.
- Promoting independence and involvement in community life by identifying and working on targeted goals through individualized coaching.
- Teaching skills related to personal finance, health, shopping, use of community resources, community safety, and other social and adaptive skills.
- Training and education in self-determination and self-advocacy, which prepare participants to exercise control and responsibility over services and supports they receive as they become more independent, integrated, and productive in their communities.
- Providing Transition training, information and resources for families in conjunction with TILL’s services for children and adolescents.
Services can be funded through public funding, private arrangements or a combination of both. Availability of public funding is determined through the application and eligibility process.
Audits, Reports and Investigations
Record last updated on 05/11/2019